The BAP technique (bio aesthetic points)
The bap technique (bio aesthetics points) examined and developed by ISBA is based on 5 injection sites, especially selected to minimize the risks while maximizing the diffusion of the product in the malar and sub – malar areas.
Profhilo is particularly indicated for the treatment of skin laxity in the amlar and sub- malar areas. It is injected in the deep skin layer.
The stabilized hybrid complexes permit re-stabilization of the physiological levels of the endogenic hyaluronic acid and improvement of skin turgor.
To maximise the diffusion in the Malnar and sub-malar areas:
- The BAP was specifically chosen anatomically respective areas.
- The dilution phenomenon of the product itself.
- 5 injections per side
- Reduced pain (slow injection)
- Lower possibility of bruising or hematoma.
- Reduced number of treatment sessions.
- Greater patient compliance.