What Conditions can Microneedling treat?
Microneedling treatments can provide effective management of
- Collagen induction therapy
- Skin rejuvenation
- Ultra violet damage
- Problematic breakouts/acne
- Enlarged dilated pores
- Acne – although a chemical peel may be more suitable – this treatment is not suitable for Acne Vulgaris Skin
Results can be seen after just one procedure; however a prescription treatment plan should be designed for each client. Taking into account:
- Condition being treated
- The position of the condition
- How long the condition has been active
- What other treatments/therapies are being used
- Treatment intervals
- What needle depth can be used
- How many treatments in total many be required?
Micro needling is a great treatment for darker skin types because it doesn’t involve peels or lasers, which can cause pigmentation. Treatments can be performed on the body as well as the face, although prices should be based on an area the size of the face.
To gain the best results from Micro needling a course of treatments is recommended.
Micro needling treatment schedules can be:
- Every 4 weeks
- A course of 3 – 5 is recommended
- Once course has been completed recommend a home roller system