What is PROFHILO?
PROFHILO is an injectable anti-ageing treatment made from hyaluronic acid for skin that is losing its elasticity and firmness with age. It can be used on the face, neck, decollete, arms, hands and knees, or any part of your body where the skin shows visible signs of ageing. There is an immediately noticeable improvement in skin tone, hydration as well as firmness, and lines are minimized.
PROFHILO is the first BDDE – free stablished injectable hyaluronic acid (HA) based product for treating skin Laxity. Hyaluronic acid is best known as a ‘filler’ and is usually used to give volume to lips or to contour other areas of the face. PROFHILO differs from the usual fillers in a number of ways due to its structure which allows it to flow over an extended area to boost hydration and smooth or ‘remodel’ the skin.
With one of the highest concentrations of HA on the market (64 mg / 2ml) it is not only boosting and hydrating the skin, but also remodels the ageing and sagging tissue.
PROFHILO delivers great results as a treatment on its own or in combination with other aesthetics treatment’s currently on offer.
- PROFHIlO is becoming an increasingly popular treatment to improve the texture of the skin, create better skin tone, treat skin laxity, and reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- PROFIHLO counteracts skin laxity through a remodelling action of collagen and elastin fibre of the dermal matrix. Patients can expect increased firmness, elasticity and widespread improved quality of the skin.
- Master Aesthetics will teach you all you need to know about PROFHILO – an innovative and revolutionary product for tissue bio-remodelling.
- This treatment is an excellent add- on to your aesthetic clinic.
- This course is for doctors, dentists, nurses and other healthcare professionals.