Our Foundation Dermal Fillers training is a mixture of blended learning.
Stage 1: Pre study – You will be given access to our online training portal where you will study the fundamental background on Dermal Fillers which has over 40 hours of online learning.
Stage 2: Multiple Choice exam – Completed prior to the course.
Stage 3: In clinic training (2 days):
- Recap of online theory
- Mannequin Practice
- Live demonstrations
- Live models for practical training covering lips, cheeks, chin & marionette lines
Practical training is hosted in groups of 3, this means more time dedicated to you as a student. The first part of the training we will be recapping some of your pre study material followed by injection practise and techniques using silicon mannequins. You will then watch a live demonstration followed by fully supervised practical treatments on models.
Stage 4: Certification
After successfully completing the course will then gain a fully accredited CPD certificate. This allows you to gain insurance to start carrying out treatments as an Aesthetics Practitioner. We offer full support after training, including support groups and mentoring. You will have lifetime access to all the online pre study.
- Lips, Chin, Cheeks and Marionette lines
- Infection control
- Anatomy of the face including veins and arteries
- Sharps and hazardous waste
- Basic first aid training and dealing with anaphylaxis
- Introduction into dermal fillers and the various techniques
- Elective and emergency dissolving
- Injection techniques & methods
- Dangers zones
- Professional live demonstrations
- Practical training
- After care support
- Support group
- Business set up and social media techniques
- How to take the perfect photograph for your social media