This course is delivered over 1 day, in the morning we will deliver the theory then in the afternoon you will work on a live model perfecting the treatment. The course will start at 9.30am and finish around 4.30pm.
Did you know you can also learn this course right in the comfort of your own salon? This course can be taught by one of our fully qualified reps who can travel direct to you. Please click the in-salon training tab for more information or alternately please don’t hesitate to call us where one of our friendly team members will be happy to assist you with your enquiry.
We provide full support and mentoring after your course.
- Purpose of Microneedling / Derma pen and the benefits
- Preparation of the work area and the client
- Hygiene, Health & Safety
- Consultation and timings including Data protection
- Skin types
- Skin analysis
- Needle selection, preparation, use and disposal
- Understanding Derma Roller
- Understanding Dermapen
- Safe handling of blades, before, during and after treatment
- Product knowledge
- Setting up
- Treatment procedure
- Results clients can expect
- Contractions and aftercare advice
- Treatment planning and pricing